We are veterans and citizens protecting democracy, fighting corruption, and reforming our electoral system.
Join Operation Protect Democracy:
Thank you for signing up to make sure every military service member's vote is counted. We will be sending updates and opportunities to take action.
The 2020 election was a wake-up call for us all. Count Every Hero protected our democracy.
Americans across the political spectrum agree that political corruption is rampant and that our electoral system must be improved.
Join our fiercely cross-partisan coalition on a new mission: to pass electoral reform, restore integrity, and security to American elections.
When we leave the military, our duty is to support and protect our democracy by being engaged citizens.
We are one people united to protect democracy.
Military members and the civilians who lead the Department of Defense all take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. While in uniform, we actively defended the Constitution, and as veterans and citizens, it is our job to support it.
- Secure elections free of foreign interference
- Equal access to the polls for all eligible voters
- Accountability of elected officials
- All American voters directing our country’s future, not only an elite few
- Transparency and effective oversight of the electoral system
- Civic literacy to build an informed, engaged, and expanded electorate
Be a part of the formation.